Sometimes readers send me some link to eBay crazy auctions. here are two of them:
1) Jjeing modified the Rodenstock Heligon 50mm f/1.0 you see here on top to make it fit without adapter on your Micro Four Thirds camera. Price? $549 (Click here to see the auction).
2) We all like the E-m5 but for 10.000 Euro I would buy a Leica instead 🙂 ….Click here to see the crazy auction!
3) The glorious GF1 camera can still be bought in new condition. But you still have to pay over $1000 for it! Click here to see the auction!
4) The absolute speed winner is that Leitz f/0.75(!) lens…Click here to see the auction price.
5) Sooner or later Panasonic will have to make a m43 version of the L1 camera. You can still find them in almost new condition: Click here to see the auction price.
remidner: Intelligent eBay search for m43 stuff at mirrorless-deals.com.