The image on top shows the new waterhousing for the GF2 from Nauticam.
Divephotoguide posted an Olympus XZ-1 and Olympus E-050 Housing Review: “There are systems out there that can do more, as far as lens versatility, housing robustness, and strobe connectivity; but for the price, the Olympus XZ-1 and housing is tough to beat.”
Here is a new list of work done by our 43rumors readers using m43 cameras/lenses. Enjoy!
1) Konstantin (author of the video on top): “I’m one of your followers – a student filmmaker with a GH2. Here a link to my upcoming documentary project shot 100% with that camera http://vimeo.com/26498495”
2) Openpn: “Here is a tumblr we’ve opened and where we are posting every day (until the end of August) one ore more pictures taken with a brand new E-P3 and M. Zuiko 12/2.0! (update every day at 19:59 Paris) : http://openpn.tumblr.com/”
3) Nicolas: “A photo reportage on Uruguay celebrations after winning the Copa America football championship, probably the most popular sports tournament in South America, and one of the most watched TV events in the world. In the aftermath of the final victory, thousands of Montevideans flooded downtown streets in an spontaneous celebration that lasted for several hours: http://www.nico-foto.com/uruguay-wins-copa-america-2011/”
4) Christoph: “Before I shamelessly promote myself, here is a great photographer using the E-5: http://www.flickr.com/photos/14380877@N05/page2/ I really love his colour landscape photography! My shots have mostly been taken in Japan, Australia and Afrika (with some from Germany), using E-620, E-5 and E-PL1. I do nature and culture photography with some landscape work: http://www.focx.de”
5) Mark: “I have a photo blog of images that are almost all taken with Panasonic 4/3rd’s cameras. I try to post a couple of new photos every week. www.mtoal.wordpress.com”
6) Ashley: “Saw you posted work done by other readers with m4/3 gear, specifically the GH2. I’m a cinematographer outside of Austin, Texas and we almost exclusively use the Panasonic GH2 for our production needs. Here’s an example of one such video shot on the GH2 for the John Newcombe Tennis Academy… http://www.vimeo.com/22627848”
8) Mikko: “A bit of shameless self-promotion, but as there were other people on A list of work done by our readers (using m43 gear!) doing the same I thought “what the heck”. So. I’ve been shooting a GF1+20mm f1.7-combo exclusively since last november. Pics and words (in Finnish, sorry) at http://fotomik.blogspot.com/”
10) Jim: “I wanted to let you know about my series of night photos ‘Crystal Silence’ that I am shooting with a GH2. To make these images I wander the quiet night, observing what light and shadow simultaneously reveal and conceal. I have posted Crystal Silence on the crowd-funding site Kickstarter in order to raise the necessary funds to slowly drive across the United States to finish shooting this project. I’d greatly appreciated you letting your readers know about my project. Funding on Kickstarter is all-or-nothing and the deadline is coming up only one week from today! Crystal Silence on Kickstarter can be found here: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/851167361/crystal-silence”
12) Adam: “If you ever want to show some additional micro 43s work by your users feel free to post my flickr photostream: http://www.flickr.com/photos/baderadam/. I really only started to take an interest in photography since I got my E-PL1 and I’ve been working to improve my work over the past year and half. Really happy with the little camera, it’s been a fun new hobby for me.”
13) Daniel: “I have a blog where I only post pictures taken with Olympus E-P2 and various lenses (that are tagged so you can see what lens I have used). You can at least take a look if you have some spare-time…http://pen2pix.blogspot.com/”
15) Giovanni: “I don’t know if you already know “Strap photos”, a collective that shots only with the PEN line of Olympus cameras. Here is their photoblog.”
Editor’s note: Feel free to comment those works. Which one did you like most? And If you find nice work done with m43 stuff feel free to send me the links! Keep in midn that it might takes days or weeks before I do post them here on 43rumors! So please be patient! Thanks!
According to our sources the GF7 announcement has been delayed at least until December (and could be also delayed to very early 2012). Sounds like Panasonic wants to present the camera at the PMA show in Las Vegas (January 8). We are not sure about the reason for the delay. The same sources do confirm that Panasonic will announce the new 45-175mm Micro Four Thirds lens by end of August/early September.
Reminder: The GF7 will be an advanced GF model with plenty of manual controls. The 45-175mm will be an ultra compact and cheap lens.
Disclaimer: 43Rumors has no affiliation with any of the equipment manufacturers mentioned on this site. Please visit their official websites by typing the specific brand name and adding .com after it in your browser. All trademarks and brands belong to their respective owners.
Here is the definition of the word “rumor” according to Merriam Webster dictionary:
Etymology: Middle English rumour, from Anglo-French, from Latin rumor clamor, gossip; akin to Old English rēon to lament, Sanskrit rauti he roars
Date: 14th century
1: talk or opinion widely disseminated with no discernible source
2: a statement or report current without known authority for its truth
3 archaic : talk or report of a notable person or event
If you want to use any image from this website you have to ask for permission. You cannot copy more than 20 words from any of our posts. And you have to define the source with "Source: 43rumors.com" (working link).
Advertise on 43rumors
Contact Mr. Jeff Lalier to advertise on 43rumors:
Click on the Share button below to write the message!
Name and email are NOT required so you can stay anonymous. Also the IP-address will not be submitted to us. Use Imageshack to share pictures (anonymously).