Image on top shows the E-Pl6.
Digicameinfo confirmed the E-PL7 specs that have been already leaked weeks ago. This is likely the only real new Micro Four Thirds camera that Olympus will announce at Photokina. The other “new” MFT camera may be just a Silver E-M1 edition.
This is the E-PL7 (translated via google):
- 16MP Live MOS sensor
- ISO LOW (ISO100 equivalent)
- Image processing engine TruePic VII
- Fine detail II
- 81 points FAST AF
- Continuous shooting 8 frames / second
- Monitor 1.04 million dot 3.0-inch. Aspect ratio is 3:2. Touch panel. Rotate 180 degrees in the downward direction.
- 3-axis camera shake correction VCM
- Added new and “vintage” and “part color” art filter
- Wi-Fi built-in. Possible cooperation with smart phone app “OI.Share”
- 114.9mm x 67.0mm x 38.4mm size
- (Including battery and memory card) 357g Weight
- Media SDHC / SDXC (UHS-I)
- Battery BLS-50
- The color of the body is silver, white, black
- Kit, EZ double zoom kit lens and EZ kit
- Is prepared is (PT-EP12) waterproof protector accessories
- Announcement soon. Expected Release Date September 20 in Japan