Let’s start the new week with the list of all new Olympus E-PL1 reviews:
1) The video above is from digitalrev. I like the fact that they made a “on street” review.
2) Kirk Tuck also tested the camera
3) Crunchgear posted their short review (probably a to short review to become interesting for you)
4) Unlike Cruchgear the hungarian website pixinfo.com posted a very detailled review! It is definitely worthy to play around with their dynamic graphs
5) And finally the japanese website trendy.nikkei made a E-PL1 vs GF1 vs E-P1 comparison
If after reading all these reviews you are ready to buy your E-PL1 use one of our affiliate links
since 1 year we are writing rumors. We are now creating a complete redesign of our website and we want to ask you a very important question.
We are getting rumors from Panasonic and Olympus but also from other brands. So our question to you is: should we make a radical improvement. Should we become a website that talks about rumors of all mirrorless camera systems? We won’t cover classic DSLR rumors (there are already very good rumors websites). Our idea is to specialize in mirrorless camera system rumors and news.
P.S.: Many people have asked us to take that poll. So let’s see what you think
During the last few days I received some mails from a user who have done tests on third party lenses:
– photoblossoms reviewed the Leica Elmar 5cm/1:3.5 on the E-P1
– Mpgxsvcd (dpreview forum) tested the Canon FD 55mm F1.2
– clubantietam.com had the chance to compare two exotic 8mm lenses. The 8mm Computar and the 8mm Peleng