The new Panasonic GH2 firmware 1.1 has been released. You can download it here: http://panasonic.jp/support/global/cs/dsc/download/fts/dl/gh2.html. (The Installation How-to is available here: http://panasonic.jp/support/global/cs/dsc/download/fts/index.html). The real HIghlight is the new 1080p25 24Mbp recording feature.
These are alle the new features and improvements:
- Added a video mode [HIGH BIT RATE] which is suitable for editing video recorded at high bit rate(24Mbps).
- Added a function [POWER ZOOM LENS] when using power zoom lens.
([DISP FOCAL LENGTH], [STEP ZOOM], [ZOOM RESUME], [ZOOM SPEED], [ZOOM RING]*)
- Full area enlargement of AF area setting.
- Improved in the speed of consecutive shooting when shot with auto bracket.
- Increased number of recordable images in consecutive shooting.
- [EX.TELE CONV. (Extra Tele Conversion)] can be set ON/OFF separately in photo or video recording.
- More accurate light adjustment of built-in flash.
- Improved in the AF performance in video recording.
- Synchronization of alarm volume for low battery with [BEEP VOLUME].
- Added a function [HALF PRESS RELEASE].
- Improved NR (Noise Reduction) in high sensitivity shooting.
- Added a function [TOUCH SCREEN] which is ON/OFF control of touch-screen.