“Someone” just sent me a link to what appears to be a new Panasonic GH2 firmware. I didn’t try it on my camera because I don’t want to break it.
UPDATE: An anonymous soruce sent me a Panasonic GH2 firmware with the following text: “It is original Panasonic firmware for hackers. Without it you cannot modify anything in GH2 cameras. It’s latest 1.0D version.”
Sounds like we have the firmware that italy the hacker was looking for! You can download the firmware at: http://depositfiles.com/files/dbrd1rb3d. I repeat DO NOT INSTALL the firmware unlike you are a hacker!
Meanwhile ePhotozine (Click here) posted a new Panasonic GH2 review: “Someone looking for a more compact Digital SLR should look very seriously at the Panasonic Lumix GH2, as the size is great. The camera makes photography a lot of fun, and the system is arguably one of the best mirrorless cameras available with excellent usability. On top of this, image quality is very good, and the camera has the best HD video quality of any current camera. What more could you want? Highly Recommended!”
Maybe should took a look on the GH1 deals instead:
1) Panasonic GH1 with 14mm lens for $699 at Amazon (Click here). The lens alone costs $364. and if you would buy it separately with the GH1 it would cost you a total of $764. With that deal you save $64!
2) Panasonic GH1 with 20mm lens for $699 at Amazon (Click here). The lens alone costs $399. You save $99!
3) Panasonic GH1 with 45-200mm lens for $649 at Amazon (Click here). The lens alone costs $349. You save $100!
4) Panasonic GH1 with 14-45mm lens for $649 at Amazon (Click here). The lens alone costs $359. You save $90!
5) Panasonic GH1 with 14-42mm lens for $499 at Amazon (Click here). The lens alone costs $199. You save $100!
6) Panasonic GH1 body only costs $399 at Amazon (Click here).