Inside slrclub (a korean forum) there is a post from a person who claims to have seen the E-P1.
The interesting part are (google translation text):
1) “And live view through the image shake correction check ... Unlike existing DSLR live view…”. I
2) “It’s not that tall and 17mm lens mount…”
3) “Still should be a silver color .. yellow leather…”
P.S.: May some korean reader can help us and make a small summary. Not everything is understandable with the google translation!
And thanks “wildone” we have a better translation:
Summary of the article and the comments…
1. The design of E-P1 is quite different from previous mock-up model. Lens design remains same.
2. Image stabilization
4. It looks slightly bigger than orange mock-up model.
5. Even with 17mm lens mounted, It doesn’t look that big.
6. Grip of the camera feels good. Right side of the camera is designed to fit into hand.
7. steel(not still :)) glossy silver. Steel glossy surface has replaced orange band of the mockup model.
White pearl color.