Today we have only good news for you :)
CENTER VALLEY, Pa., April 12, 2010 – Olympus today announced its free GetOlympus App for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. The App is available on the App Store. The App features a user photo gallery, photo tips, Olympus social media networks, special offers and more. Designed by Olympus to provide dynamic interaction with consumers, the App will be updated with new content and features over time.
“We’re always seeking innovative ways to connect with consumers,” said Christopher Kemmerer, manager, Engineering and Development, Olympus Imaging America Inc. “Offering the GetOlympus App for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad is one more way to engage our customers.”
The new GetOlympus App, designed and developed by Olympus, will provide iPhone, iPod touch and iPad users with easy, remote access** to many of the features and content currently available on www.getolympus.com and Olympus’ social network pages.
Features of the App include:
- Olympus Resolution User Gallery – view amazing user-submitted photos and read the “behind the shot” stories for inspiration to capture your own spectacular images.
- Tips – whether you want to learn to take vacation, underwater, panorama or any other memorable photos, tips are available for many different shooting environments. Read Olympus’ tips or submit your own!
- Connect With Olympus – visit Olympus social networks, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Flickr, with the touch of a button.
- Offers & Promotions – be among the first to know when Olympus is offering a special promotion or cash rebate. Learn about the latest photo contests sponsored by Olympus. Get cash back – trade in your old working digital camera for a new Olympus camera using the Olympus ‘Trade In Trade Up’ program.
- Favorites – save your favorite photos, tips and news and share them via email with other GetOlympus users.