We took a break and looked in forums for comments about our rumors and website. And it’s so funny to read what people think about us! So we put their opinions together and formulated some creative questions that we are going to answer
1) The less-than-perfect spelling is because you are not native English speakers?
Exactly! Could someone help us to improve the English in our posts?
2) Are your rumors half recycled and half made up or otherwise?
A lot of people think that. There are a lot of forums worldwide and if you put pieces together from here and there you can always say our rumors are recycled. But have you ever read somewhere clearly that the Olympus E-450 is due for April? I don’t think so!
3) Tell the truth! You created this blog to earn money with advertising!
I will tell you what we have earned so far. The Google Adsense program prohibits us to give you exact numbers but we can use our imagination…ehm…
We paid 55 beers for olympusrumors.com (buying domain and transfer from old hosting)
We paid 23 beers for panasonicrumos.com
We paid 26 beers for 43rumors.com
and finally an expensive unlimited traffic hosting (to give you better access time to our website) 140 beers!
That’s more or less 244 beers ok?
So with Adsense we earnd 51 beers from 1th March to 30th March. Two donater more or less gave us 28beers (THANK YOU AGAIN!!!).
Our only goal is to cover the costs of our hosting/domain an obviously OUR BEER!!! Can you imagine how much it is? Hey, do you hear me?
4) Rumors are only things for unserious people who wan to joke with us…
First we are not only rational human beings, we have a big and important emotional part. I believe it is nice to dream a little and may our dreams influence Olympus and Panasonic!
Second I don’t joke with any of you when I give you the FT5 rumors!
5) I don’t believe you have any connection to Olympus…
No, we don’t know anyone inside Olympus, and we will never reveal how we get our FT5 news. I think it’s clear why…
6) Lol, your forum has only three registered users and one viagra post.
Who knows, one day I might need Viagra Seriousely, it will take time to start up and we don’t force anyone to participate.
7) Ok after the last FT5 rumor (two micro four thirds cameras) we can say this blog is an unserious source.
Is that a serious sentence? Prove where we told something untrue…until now nothing. Keep waiting and shame on me if we were wrong!
Do YOU have more REAL questions?
See you tomorrow…