On top you can see the new pictures of the white GF6. And trusted sources also told us that the news will be official tomorrow (April 9th) at 4am GMT time (London time). That’s:
– 8pm April 8th in Los Angeles
– 11pm April 8th in New York
– 5am April 9th in Berlin
– 12:00 April 9th in Tokyo
I will be online on 43rumors on that time to give you all live updates and links to previews, reviews, image samples preorders and so on. So keep me company!
Here are the full GF6 specs:
– Same 16 megapixel sensor as the current Panasonic GX1 (discounted here at Amazon).
– New Venus engine
– New two-dimensional noise reduction, new multi-process noise reduction
– Low Light AF that can be focusing in the dark
– New detail reproduction filter
– Faster start-up time
– 1.04 million dot tilting 180-degree touchscreen LCD
– new mode dial on the top of the camera
– Function lever
– Function for Use with the smart phone with Wi-Fi
– Supports remote shooting touch shutter, manual operation, movie shooting, the automatic transfer
– 160-12800 ISO sensitivity (25600 extended)
– Shutter speed 60-1/4000 seconds
– Continuous shooting 4.2 frames / second
– Video (30 frames / second sensor output) 1920×1080 60i
– SD / SDHC / SDXC media (UHS-I compatible)
– (Including battery, media) 64.8 x 111.2 x 38.4mm size, 323g Weight
– first interchangeable lens camera to include Near Field Communications (NFC)
– Built-in WiFi
– Price £449 (around US$680 / AU$652) with the new 14-42mm kit lens.
– New 14-42mm smaller kit lens.
– New White version of the Power OIS PZ 14-42mm lens
– Coming in White, Red, Black.
– On sale from April 24th.
Rumors classification explained (FT= FourThirds):
FT1=1-20% chance the rumor is correct
FT2=21-40% chance the rumor is correct
FT3=41-60% chance the rumor is correct
FT4=61-80% chance the rumor is correct
FT5=81-99% chance the rumor is correct