And finally here it is…the Olympus E-5! No surprise here, it looks exactly like the E-3. The E-5 will be announced tomorrow (September 14 in Japan).
Again the specs:
- Weather-proof (Magnesium) body
- 12.1Megapixel sensor (The same Olympus PEN sensor)
- ISO 100 – 6400 in 1/3 or 1 EV steps
- AVI Motion JPEG(30fps) HD (720)
- it can take a picture with sound.
- mono mic with stereo external microphone input
- 3 inch LCD with 920.000 dots resolution
- 11 points full-twin cross AF sensor (phase-difference detection system)
- 11 area multiple AF (contrast detection system)
- CF and SD dual slot
- Built-in wireless flash