A 43rumors readers just shared a way to connect the Olympus E-M5 (and other Olympus/Panasonic) cameras with an iPhone remote controller APP.You have to buy the Triggertrap Mobile Dongle (Click here) and the Triggertrap connction cable (Click here). Once you have them you can download the Triggertrap APP (Click here) to remotely control your E-M5.
This is what it does:
* Time Lapse
* Eased Timelapse (timelapses with acceleration!)
* Distance-lapse (take a photo every 30 ft/m)
* Vibration and shock sensors
* Sound detection (Clap to take a photo!)
* Facial Recognition sensor
* Motion detection
* Magnetic & metallic detectors
* Long-Exposure HDR**
* Long-Exposure HDR Timelapse
* Star Trail mode
* Cable Release (press to take a photo) which also supports Long-exposure shots (exposures of up to 24 hours!)
Question is….some of you ever tested it? Is it something we can recommend to E-M5 owners?