As I have told you before the Panasonic GH5 will be officially unveiled with all its specs and pricing on January 4th at 10am Las Vegas time. You can follow the announcement live here on 43rumors! To not miss any news don’t forget to subscirbe our RSS feed, join us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter.
And I just got this from a source:
The GH5 has new 20mp without a low pass filter. 5 axis stabilization for lenses without any built in stabilization or will work with specific Panasonic lenses that have stabilization so giving both on body and on lens at the same time. 5.5. EVF is 3680 dots OLED. 21mm x 0.76. Monitor is 3.2″ 1620k dots
The other info we have about the GH5 is:
– The GH5 has the in sensor stabilization just like the G80
– The camera has 2 SD card slots
– No more limit about the duration of recording. 29 minutes in Europe.
– The audio XLR microphone hotshoe mounted I/O interface will be compatible with the DMC-GH4.
– It has full size HDMi
– The main sizes are identical of the GH4. Advantage : You can use ANY same accessory like Cage, Etc. from your previous GH3 or GH4.
– Panasonic plans to start shipping out the GH5 in March/April!
– Body only: Price will be between 1 800 € and 2 000 € in Europe for the DMC-GH5.
– Price will be ± 2 900 € for the DMC-GH5 + the new Panasonic Leica 12-60 Lens (not the older 12-60mm lens!)
Stay tuned and join the GH5 facebook group for more news!