Canon S90 Key Features
- Lens Control Ring
- 10 million pixels sensor
- RAW shooting
- Fast f/2.0-4.9 maximum aperture range
- Lens covering the classic 28-105mm range
- Dual Anti-Noise System (high sensitivity sensor and Digic 4 noise reduction)
- 3.0 inch PureColor II LCD
- Optical Image Stabilization
- Smarter Scene Detection
- Low Light mode
- DIGIC 4 image processor
- HD output
Amazon has it available for preorder only at $449.95. That’s almost $200 cheaper than the black Panasonic LX3.
The LX3 has a far wider angle (24mm vs 28mm)Â but to me it seems the S90 could be a real LX3 competitor. Someone close to Panasonic told me today that we will not see any LX3 successor this year. Should I believe him? We will soon know it!
Which camera is better? Lots of discussios here: