“Fujifilm is moving to M4/3rds with a new body that will have an EXR sensor inside it. The official announcement about Fuji’s joining to the M4/3 system will be made a few weeks before the camera announcement itself next PMA season (Jan/Feb 2010).
The new camera body –tentatively named: Micro-S10EXR (MS10), will have a 4/3rd 12MP EXR sensor, that shares a lot of its technologies and modes with current Fuji EXR compacts, just in a much larger sensor area and pixel size. The MS10 will be intermediate in form factor between the and the . It will haveÂ sensor shift stabilization, a substantial hand grip, tilt & swivel (similar in design to D5000), and a built-in EVF that is more akin to the EVF’s of Fuji compacts than to that of the GH1. The entire body is made by Fuji or designed for themÂ speciallyÂ to fitÂ the MS10 (ie nothing is cloned from any of the current M4/3 bodies except for the mount & standards of course). For lenses however, the MS10 will have to use any of the available lens options for M4/3. The camera will be marketed with EXR sensor as its main selling point.”
weeks ago Mr. Akira Watanabe said this:
“Journalist: On the possible involvement of Fujifilm, which has signed the launch of System 4 / 3, but has nothing concrete in terms of equipment, and its sensor division, which produces SuperCDD more innovative than sensors fitted Panasonic Olympus equipment.
Watanabe: Olympus can not say anything about its commitments with its official or unofficial subject to confidentiality agreement that it is impossible to break.”
Sounds like Fuji will definitely join us!
Also Sony, Nikon, Ricoh, Samsung and Pentax are working on a mirrorless camera system. But they will all have their own mount (no MicroFourThirds)
UPDATE2: Also photorumors received the same email from the same source
The product of the year is the...
- Panasonic GH2 (32%, 1,150 Votes)
- Voigtländer 25mm lens (17%, 598 Votes)
- Olympus E-5 (15%, 530 Votes)
- Olympus E-PL1 (12%, 450 Votes)
- Panasonic GF2 (5%, 183 Votes)
- Panasonic AG-AF100 (4%, 160 Votes)
- Olympus 9-18mm lens (4%, 150 Votes)
- Panasonic 14mm lens (2%, 81 Votes)
- Panasonic G2 (2%, 70 Votes)
- Panasonic 100-300mm lens (2%, 70 Votes)
- Olympus 14-150mm lens (1%, 38 Votes)
- Noktor 50mm lens (1%, 38 Votes)
- Lensbaby for Micro Four Thirds (1%, 23 Votes)
- Panasonic 8mm fisheye (0%, 17 Votes)
- SLRmagic 35mm (0%, 13 Votes)
- Olympus 75-300mm lens (0%, 10 Votes)
- Panasonic 12.5mm 3D lens (0%, 10 Votes)
- Olympus 40-150mm lens (0%, 6 Votes)
- Panasonic G10 (2%, 4 Votes)
Total Voters: 3,601
We are offering guaranteed passing question papers for all Microsoft examinations like 70-270 and others. Our new 70-284 exam guide will provide you all important details about exam. You can download sample 70-290 questions as well.