You are browsing the archive for Rumors.
Woke up this morning with following rumor in my gmail:
“I can’t tell you my name, but I can tell you the next panasonic m43 will be announced in the first week of september. It looks a bit like a Olympus PEN, but it is a little less heavy. Functions are like the GH-1”
The source is new and I ask him if it is possible to contact him in any form (may you can make a new gmail account). I need to ask you something
But anyway thanks for sending me the info!
BHphoto: Silver E-P1 with 14-42mm lens
And the Olympus E-520 10MP Camera with 14-42mm f/3.5-5.6 and 40-150mm f/4.0-5.6 ED Zuiko Lenses sells for $477.98 only at amazon.com!
Some little sign of live is coming from Panasonic. Finally amazon.com is listening the Panasonic 14-140mm f/4.0-5.8 OIS Micro Four Thirds Lens for Panasonic Digital SLR Cameras. You can preorder the lens for $849.95. Availability in 2-5 weeks.
As far as I know we should expect following cameras until the end of this year:
- Olympus E-successor in September
- Olympus MicroFourThirds camera in November/December
- Panasonic MicroFourThirds camera in November/December or Q1 2010
Following lenses should been released between August and Q1 2010
Four Thirds lenses
- Olympus 100mm (f/2.8?) macro
- Olympus 14mm (f/2.0?)
- Olympus 25mm(f/1.4?)
- Olympus 35mm(f/1.4??)
Micro Four Thirds lenses
- three Panasonic lenses (30mm f/1.4, 16-50 f/2.5-4.8 and 20mm f/1.7)
- UPDATE: We havn’t got any information about the Panasonic 45mm f/2.8 macro lens (see the lens here). We don’t know when the lens will be released.
- two Olympus zoom lenses (???)
Hope it helps you to get an idea what’s (may!) coming nextÂ