I will make a quick rumor summary. Click on the linked text to open a new window with the original rumor article:
1) Olympus will at least announce two new FourThirds cameras. The E-620 successor and the E-3 (and E-30?) successor. The E-620 should use a new generation Panasonic sensor and be announced in February. The E-3 successor should also use “some kind of new sensor”. Available in March and maybe announcement at PMA (late February).
P.S.: Everyone is sending me rumors about that new sensor without giving me details about it
2) Panasonic will launch a new Lumix camera. Very likely a MicroFourThirds camera (G1 successor?)
3) Olympus will announce a new MicroFourThirds camera in May-June
3) Panasonic and Olympus will both soon launch the new MicroFourThirds lenses.
– Olympus 9-18/4.0-5.6 (February-March 2010)
– Olympus 14-150/4.0-5.6 (May-June 2010)
– Olympus 40-150 lens (February-March 2010)
– Panasonic Lumix G Vario f/4.0-5.6 100-300 mm (February-March 2010?)
– Panasonic Lumix 14mm pancake lens (February-March 2010?)
– Panasonic Lumix G 8mm Fish-Eye APSH f/3.5
4) And finally Samyang will release two new FourThirds lenses in March. The 85mm f/1.4 and 8mm f/3.5 fisheye!
I know you don’t have enough informations to seriously answer the poll. But I am really curious to know what you are waiting for: