As you may know the Samsung NX is due for release and will very likely become the first real strong MicroFourThirds competitor.
We found some more Samsung NX specs at k-rumors:
1. NX10 has Lens OIS not body built-in. He mentioned he didn’t see any special device related with body SR. emoticon – sad
2. Very good grip feeling.
3. Lighter than E-P1.
4. NX10 AF speed is way faster than E-P1.
It is not accurate but, its AF speed seems to be similar level to Panasonic GH1.
5. EVF is VGA level.
6. K-Mount adapter will be on the market at the same time with NX10.
(it is not sure that it supports AF yet.)
7. My source used only beta body, so possibilities some of above specs could be changed.
8. Samsung could launch NX10 sooner than Jan 10. But, most likely the launch will be Jan. 10.
9. The adapter doesn’t support AF. emoticon – sad
10. NX10 has “green button” to meter exposure.
11. NX10 has a mechanical type focal-plane shutter.“