Just recieved a new rumor about the LX3 successor. The source is unknwon.
Take it with a grain of salt, this rumor has not been confirmed by our trusted sources!
“Panasonic is going to announce the LX4 in February with the following specs. I am 90% sure of these:
– New backlit 12.1mp sensor
– Built-in epson evf
– Lumix lens (not leica; not sure about specs, but I am hearing 1.7/20mm)
– 1:1, 3:2, 16:9, 2.39:1, 1.85:1 aspect ratios
– new B&W high-sensitivity mode (almost no-noise in iso 3200)
– priced at under $600 USD at launch
– not sure about the specs on the screen
– manual focus/selector ring, similar to canon S90
– lighter magnesium alloy body
– black, red, gray, and white colors will be available at launch
– built-in lens cap
and yes “lx4″ will be the official name, im 100% on that.
Happy Thanksgiving to you my source
Alejandro and the 43rumors team
Amazon has the Silver Panasonic LX3 in Stock for $423.