The Olympus party is over and it’s time to prepare for the Panasonic announcement! So here is what we know so far:
1) The Panasonic G7 will be announced on Monday at 6am London time (May 18). Specs are:
– 4K video. 4K Photo
– 4K 30p / 24p
– Contrast AF employing the DFD technology
– 16MP Digital Live MOS sensor
– New Venus engine
– 360-degree panorama function
– Shutter speed 1/16000
– 2.36 million dot organic EL EVF
– 1.04 million dot free-angle monitor
2) The Panasonic GX8 will NOT(!) be announced on May 18. While the camera name got registered already (see screenshot on top) the launch has been delayed til late summer.
3) The FZ300 should be announced along the G7 or shortly after it (max early July).
Stay tuned on 43rumors and be sure to subscribe our new newsletter:
New Olympus stuff preorder links:
7-14mm f/2.8 PRO lens: Amazon, Adorama, BHphoto, GetOlympus, WexUK.
8mm f/1.8 PRO lens: Amazon, Adorama, BHphoto, GetOlympus, WexUK.
Titanium E-M5II: Amazon, Adorama, BHphoto, GetOlympus, WexUK.
7-14mm Olympus LC-79 Lens Cap at BHphoto.
Olympus PPO-EP02 Dome Port for 8mm at BHphoto.
Olympus PPZR-EP05 Focus Gear for 8mm at BHphoto.
Olympus POSR-EP10 UW Anti-Reflecting Ring for 8mm at BHphoto.