You are browsing the archive for news.
Is the Cinematic Photo Style Revolution for the GH4 Already Here? (Planet5D).
Ten days with the Panasonic DMC-GM1 (Mirrorlessjourney).
It’s not the smartphone that killed the compact cameras (MirrorlessRumors).
E-M5II – HighRes-Modus……(Pen And Tell).
Fotodiox Vizalex ND Throttle : Great Tool for the Black Magic Pocket Cinema Cameras (Photoinduced).
Panasonic GX7 mini review at SamGoldPhotos.
From Tripods to 3-Axis Gimbals: Choose the right stabilizer for the Panasonic GH4 (Suggestionofmotion).
Jason: “Hi 43Rumors, here’s just a short student film I made recently. It’s shot entirely on the Panasonic GH4 and it’s a comedy film that parodies the common tropes of horror movies. Hope you will enjoy it! http://youtu.be/y3QUKlbneRI”
Taylor: “I recently shot a bunch of video while traveling through Guatemala on a GH4 and used a Ronin for much of it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DJYZfgxkEs”
Nigel: “I’m wanting to choose between the GH4 and the EM5markII, so I wrote a post people might enjoy: http://nigelpaterson.com”
Setsuya Kataoka: Multi-shot will work handheld on future cameras. Digital OM-4 would be great to make!
Dpreview interviewed Mr. Setsuya Kataoka from Olympus. These are some of the interesting information he shared:
1) Future OM-D cameras will be able to create multi-shot high resolution images in such a short time that photographers will be able to use the feature handheld.
2) The most important development of the OM-D E-M5 ll is not the High Res Shot mode itself, but the improvements that have been made to the 5-Axis image stabilization system that makes the High Res Shot function possible.
3) The advantage that the improved 5-axis image stabilization system gives OM-D E-M5 ll photographers outweighs simply having more pixels because it produces better detail in images than a full frame DSLR can handheld
4) It is the limitations of the sensor that prevent Olympus from offering ISO 100 but Olympus hopes this will change very soon.
5) Touch AF: Their suppliers are working on making the touch function available right to the edges of the screen.
6) When asked if he would like to make a digital version of the OM-4, with minimal buttons and no rear screen he said that he would love to and that he had been thinking about it for a long time, but he added that he’d have to concentrate on products that make a profit first!
1) You can share your pics by using the message box on our 43rumors Facebook page (Click here).
2) All 43rumors readers pictures can be seen here: facebook.com/43rumors/photos. Like the pictures you like and chat with the authors if you want to know how they took the shot!
3) The most liked pictures and some pics selected by myself will be posted weekly on 43rumors
This is the weekly selection:
Read the rest of this entry →