Adobe now fully supports the E-M10 and GH4 cameras. Download links below:
Camera Raw 8.5 and DNG Converter 8.5
Mac – http://www.adobe.com/support/downloads/detail.jsp?ftpID=5793
Windows – http://www.adobe.com/support/downloads/detail.jsp?ftpID=5794
And now it’s here! Tamron officially released the lens which will ship from June 26 already for 26,000 Yen (about $255 or 187 Euro). Interestingly Tamron also wrote a note about the reason why they changed the lens spec and removed the in lens stabilization (google translated):
* This machine, which had been announced as (Vibration Compensation) equipped with VC in the development announcement of January 2013, but as a result of repeated various studies in the development process of subsequent, has decided not equipped.
Source: Tamron Japan.
We just had a big Adobe announcement day. Adobe launched:
1) And Update of CC with new Focus masks feature (adobe.com/products/photoshop.html)
2) Photoshop Mix for iPad (itunes.apple.com/us/app/adobe-photoshop-mix-creative/id885271158).
3) Lightroom and Photoshop CC for $9,99 monthly sub (creative.adobe.com/plans/offer/photoshop+lightroom).
4) And Lightroom mobile. (adobe.com/products/lightroom-mobile.html)
Here is the Press release for Lightroom mobile.:
Now you can take Lightroom® anywhere and extend your workflow beyond the desktop – access, edit, organize, and share images from anywhere.
Edit and organize images anywhere, anytime, on your iPad or iPhone (new with the June 2014 release). Enhance everything from smartphone photos to raw images from DLSR cameras using powerful and familiar tools. Automatically sync all your mobile edits with Lightroom 5 on your desktop. Easily share all of your photos to social media sites. With Adobe Lightroom mobile, your photography is going places.
Top features of Lightroom mobile
Lightroom mobile consists of three components: Lightroom for iPad and iPhone, Lightroom 5 for desktop, and the Lightroom mobile service in Creative Cloud, which handles sync between Lightroom on your mobile devices and Lightroom 5 on your desktop.
Go to www.adobe.com/go/lrmobile to learn more or www.adobe.com/go/lrmobile_getstarted to get started with a free trial.
Introducing 4K Video Advantages – A Revolution in Videography – II
Best lenses for the Olympus OM-D EM-10: Standard and Short telephoto primes and zooms (DxOmark).
Panasonic GX7 article at DC.watch.
Panasonic Leica DG Summilux 15mm f/1.7 ASPH lens tested at Photoreview.
Olympus 25mm test at Nikkei.
Limited edition E-M10 at Akihabara.
Marc: “My latest work shot with an Olympus E-M5 and the lovely Olympus 25mm 1.8 lens at marcprovins.blogspot.co.uk“