The new Veydra 85mm T2.2 lens is now on preorder at BHphoto (Click here). Here are the lens specs:
Featuring an imperial (feet) focus scale, the Veydra 85mm T2.2 Mini-Prime is a telephoto cine lens designed for Micro Four Thirds mount cameras that covers formats up to APS-C/Super 35. Purpose built for cinema applications, the lens features an aluminum housing for on-set durability, an internal focus design, and cine-standard 0.8 mod focus and iris gear rings. The bright yellow dual focus scales allows a camera assistant to pull focus from either side of the lens.
The length, 80mm front diameter, and gear ring positions of the 85mm lens matches that of other Veydra Mini Prime lenses, allowing you to swap between them without having to adjust the position of your follow focus or matte box. The lens also features a common T2.2 maximum T-stop as well as multi-coated elements for color consistency.
- Key Features
- T2.2 maximum T-stop
- Covers formats up to APS-C/Super 35
- Optical glass elements with multi-coating for color consistency with other Veydra Mini Primes
- Internal focusing
- 0.8 mod focus and iris gears
- Bright yellow dual-sided focus scales
- 80mm front barrel diameter
- 77mm filter thread
- Aluminum construction
- Imperial focus scale markings